How to order
Important! The portraits are not realistic drawings, details won’t be exact and are a loose representation of your reference photos in my quirky acrylic artistic style. But the unique essence of each person and pet is captured and painted in a way that will make you smile. The portraits can be customised to your specifications.
- Step 1: To book a spot, select the size(s) you want the drawing (A5, A4, A3 of A2) to be, the quantity of portrait(s) and add cart.
- Step 2: Submit the reference photo(s) you want drawn. You can submit multiple photos (individual or everyone together). But make sure it is the most recent pic of the family/friends you want painted.
- Step 3: Let me know of any specifications – for instance, adding something, background colour, etc.
- Step 4: Let me know where your nearest Postnet is for delivery.
- Step 5: I will send you a photo (via Whatsapp or email) of the pencil drawing to make sure you are happy – you can add or make any changes you want before I start with the painting. Remember, I can’t make any changes as soon as I start painting, so make sure you are satisfied with the pencil drawing.
- Step 6: As soon as it is finished, it will be couriered to you. I will send you a tracking number (waybill number) from Postnet – take that with you when you go collect the package from Postnet.